Analyze and manipulate data with Pandas: the iconic Python library for tabular data. Learn how to load, transform, and prepare data to be used for visualizations, or analysis via Python data science libraries. Explore advanced topics such as hierarchical indexing and data shaping to pay dividends down the line.
What You'll Learn
- Loading data from a myriad of sources into Python
- Sanitize data for analysis
- Perform complex joins & table operations
- Create beautiful data visualizations from DataFrames
- Read & write directly from SQL databases
- Powerful hierarchical indexing
For those who...
- Have a basic understanding of Python
- Are entering the Data Science & Analysis field
- Find interest in discovering new Pandas features